In Klieve, a district of the municipality of Anröchte in the North Rhine-Westphalian district of Soest, there was a village school from 1888 to 1966. After renovation and refurbishment of the village school building, it became the village community center “Alte Schule Klieve”. Since then, the building has been available to the Klieve clubs and the Klieve population. The Klieve initiativ e.V. association, an association of local residents and clubs, maintains and manages the village community center. The association promotes the village community, preserves village customs and contributes to the preservation of the environment with village beautification work. Our acoustic sails have been used to improve the acoustics of the interior. We wish the association all the best for the future and many happy hours in the community center.