Innovative concepts for modular and grid ceilingsThe run-of-the-mill grid ceilings in a standard format are seen (all too) often. To avoid monotonous ceiling design, Metawell® takes a consistently different approach: modular ceilings require neither standard sizes nor visible rails or longitudinal frames. Instead, the individual ceiling elements are suspended directly from a concealed substructure.
The ceiling elements of the modular or grid ceilings can be pushed together up to a few millimetres. Passive installation strips are placed on the ceiling elements for subsequent installation of partitions. If necessary, they can be removed easily and the wall can be erected without affecting the ceiling structure.
By visually offset installation panels and many different options for appealing surface design, Metawell® modular and grid ceilings allow the realisation of sophisticated design solutions.
- use with or without a supporting grid
- different panel sizes and formats
- mounting of large-format ceiling fittings without additional substructure
- up to 120 W/m2 cooling performance (at 10 K under temperature)
- EPDs (Environmental Product Declarations) according to DIN EN ISO 14025 Type III and EN 15804
More information about other ceilings: