Unlimited design with aluminium sandwich panels
- Lightweight aluminium panels with unique flatness and stability despite thin panel height
- Individual surfaces by: digital printing, lamination, coating. On request powder-coatable panels can be offered
- Easy processing by using commercial woodworking machinery and proven methods of carpenters - both in the workshop or directly on board
- Corrosion protection, also of the core
- 100 % recyclable
Metawell® aluminium sandwich panels impress with the diversity of application possibilities. The exceptionally bending resistant, lightweight aluminium panels are ideal for walls and partitions, floors, functional ceilings, furniture, shop design and more.
The sandwich structure gives the aluminium panel its unique evenness and stability despite a low structural height. The lightweight components can be installed over large surfaces as a substrate, but can also give an artistic touch as design elements in a room.
Particularly easy to form, extraordinarily light and perfect for interior fittings: Metawell® Aluflex lightweight panels allow the simple and cost-effective production of curved components and constructions. Column cladding and lightweight construction components for furniture and interior fittings can be implemented easily with Metawell® Aluflex.
Coatings and material combinations
With Metawell® aluminium sandwich panels, every room has its own unipue, appealing ambience: the enormous range of different coatings and material combinations enable a limitless imagination when designing rooms. Possible surface finishes:
- Coil coating (unique or metallic colours, as well as wood or stone pattern)
- Spray painting
- Powder coating (on request)
- Digital printing
- Material combinations (e.g. natural stone, tiles)
Metawell® data sheets
*Material is available only project related